Don’t Stop Believing, It Will Happen!

Hi all,
I have read The Secret a couple times in the last 5 years but last October 2014 I finally read it and actually connected with the book. I started to put into practice all that I learned from the book and wow is all I can say! I am truly grateful The Secret came into my life.
I made a list and the past year I have had so many things I needed to change in my life, everything I asked for happened.
The biggest one on my list was to sell my house and move. I had to move at the start of the first term so the children could start school then. The bottom of my list was to sell my house fast when it got listed so we could move.
We listed the house in December. Two weeks ago I panicked knowing I only had three weeks left to sell and pack up and move if this was going to happen and I had some negative thoughts. OK, this isn’t happening, everything else through out the year has happened but this was the biggest thing on my list so I doubted every thing for a day.
But the next day I woke up and told myself off and looked at the situation. I did as the book said, see it as if we were moving there. So I decided to book to see some rentals. Well on the day we were heading to the town to look at rentals we got a call that morning with a cash offer on the house. So guess what?
We are moving this weekend and everything has turned out even with being short notice!!!
I got emotional, not because of the sale but because if I ever had a little bit of doubt about The Secret that has now all truly gone.
The biggest gift the book has given me is the feeling I have being grateful for everything I have and that is priceless. Never give up, keep believing, have faith.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.