I Attracted The Secret Book!!

So my sister told me about this book “The Secret” and I read the whole book that the same night! I was so excited and I started researching and looking it up online. I tried to attract things but I kept failing so I opened The Secret website and started looking at this website. I was amazed with all those books that I didn’t know about! I wanted to read them all but I couldn’t afford buying any. I was sad and broken I tried attracting money but I failed. But, I didn’t give up!
Everyday I looked it up online. I entered the bookshop and asked about it. Time past and one day I was at my new school, and my friend was holding a book. I asked him where did he get it from and he said from the library. I said I wanted to go and the first thing I saw when I entered was The Secret To Teen Power!
I was so happy and from there I started attracting stuff! I am so happy that I made sure that this law is working! Please if you can help me with the law of attraction, mention it in the comment box!
Thanks! 😀

No comments

Powered by Blogger.